North Eastern India Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) invited applications for the post of Dental Officer, Statistical officer and Medical Physicist. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 29 May 2017.
- Last Date of Application Submission- 29 May 2017
NEIGRIHMS Vacancy Details
- Dental Officer – 01 Post
- Statistical Officer – 01 Post
- Medical Physicist – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Dental Officer, Statistical officer and Medical Physicist posts
Dental Officer - The candidate should have a recognized postgraduate qualification Viz. MDS in the specialty concerned. Or A recognized Dental Qualification included in the part-I or part-II of the Schedule to the Dentistry Act 1948; 8 (eight) years experience as Dentist preferably in a Medical Institute.
- Statistical Officer – Post Graudate degree in Statistics from a recognized University; Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from a recognized Institution.
- Medical Physicist - M.Sc in Medical Physics or equivalent from a recognized University Or M.Sc in Physics from a recognized University; A post Graduate diploma/degree in Radiological/Medical Physics from a recognized university/institution.
- Dental Officer- 8 years
- Statistical Officer- 2 years
- Dental Officer – Not exceeding 45 years
- Statistical Officer, Medical Physicist – Not exceeding 35 years
How to apply for NEIGRIHMS, Dental Officer, Statistical officer and Medical Physicist posts
Eligible candidates can download applications from the official website and submit duly filled applications along with attested copies of documents, two copies of recent passport size photographs to the ‘’Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section–II”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018. The name of post should be written on the envelope. The applications should reach on or before 29 May 2017.
Scroll down for more jobs