North Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Job Notification: North Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) has invited applications for the Senior Resident posts. Interested candidates can apply North Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 27 February 2020.
- Closing Date for submission of Offline Application: 27 February 2020
North Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Senior Resident Vacancy Details
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: 06 Posts
- Paediatrics: 07 Posts
- Anaesthesia: 04 Posts
- Medicine: 03 Posts
- Surgery: 02 Posts
- Ophthalmology: 00 Post
- Orthopaedics: 00 Post
- Radilogoy: 01 Post
Also Read: Top 5 Govt. Jobs of the Day–18 February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Job
Educational Qualification and Age Limit:
- Post Graduate (PG) Degree MD/MS/Diploma/DNB in the relevant Speciality from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized by Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Must not have completed three years as a Senior Resident in any Government Hospital/Institution including regular/adhoc period. However in case of non availability those who have completed three years may be considered on exigency for a period of One year only.
- DMC (Delhi Medical Council) Registration is mandatory at the time of joining. Age Limit: Not more than 40 years as on 27 February 2020.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested candidates can apply North Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 27 February 2020. No Travelling Allowance (TA)/Dearness Allowance (DA) will be paid for appearing in the interview. North Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) may cancel the appointment of any applicant during the tenure without assigning any reason.