National Rural Health Mission (NRHM), Assam invited applications for recruitment to the post of Block Community Mobilizer on Contractual Basis. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 25 January 2014. The NRHM aims to improve access of rural people especially poor women & children to equitable affordable accountable and effective primary health care
Last Date for receipt of Application forms: 25 January 2014
Details of Post
- Name of the Post: Block Community Mobilizer
- Total no. of Posts: 65 Posts
- Candidates must possess Bachelor Degree in Social Work or Rural Development or Sociology or Social Science with minimum 1 year experience in community work or related field.
- Candidates must possess excellent communication skill.
- Candidates must be well versed with the regional language and should have Basic computer knowledge.
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,000/-per month
The candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in interview.
How to apply
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format downloadable from NRHM website: www.nrhmassam.in on or before 25 January 2014.
- Application complete in all respect, affix photograph, attach copies of age, caste, educational qualification etc. should be sent to the Mission Director, National Rural Health Mission, Assam, Saikia Commercial Complex, G.S. Road, Christianbasti, Guwahati-781005.
- Candidates should mention “Application for the Post of Block Community Mobilizer” on the envelope in which the form would be sent.