Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC), Jabalpur has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident and Junior Resident in various departments/disciplines. The Institute has conducted a walk-in-interview on 06 November 2019. Interested candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview on the scheduled date at 09:00 a.m.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 06 November 2019
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC) Vacancy Details:
- Senior Resident (General Medicine) : 05 Posts
- Senior Resident (Giretic Medicine) : 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (General Surgery) : 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Neurosurgery) : 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Pediatrics) : 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Obst. & gynecology) : 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesia) : 06 Posts
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesia Spinal) : 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Skin V.D.) : 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Radiodiagnosis): 03 Posts
- Senior Resident (Resp. Medicine) TB & Chest: 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Pathology): 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Pulmonary Medicine): 02 Posts
- Junior Resident (Forensic Medicine): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts:
- Senior Resident: Candidates should have M.D. (Doctor of Medicine)/Master of Surgery (MS)/ MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) Degree from a Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized institutions.
- Junior Resident: MBBS degree from any recognized Medical College/Institute and candidate should have completed his/her internship.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–02 November 2019
How to apply for NSCBMC, Jabalpur Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-interview on 06 November 2019 along with all original certificates at the Chief Executive Officer and Dean, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur - 482003, Madhya Pradesh. Candidates must reach the venue of walk-in-Interview before the scheduled time at 09:00 a.m.