Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC), Jabalpur has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Senior Resident and Junior Resident in various departments/disciplines. The Institute has conducted a walk-in-interview on 06 November 2019. Interested candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview on the scheduled date at 09:00 a.m.
- Date of Walk-in-Interview: 06 November 2019
Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College (NSCBMC) Vacancy Details:
- Senior Resident (General Medicine) : 05 Posts
- Senior Resident (Giretic Medicine) : 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (General Surgery) : 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Neurosurgery) : 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Pediatrics) : 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Obst. & gynecology) : 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesia) : 06 Posts
- Senior Resident (Anaesthesia Spinal) : 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Skin V.D.) : 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Radiodiagnosis): 03 Posts
- Senior Resident (Resp. Medicine) TB & Chest: 02 Posts
- Senior Resident (Pathology): 01 Post
- Senior Resident (Pulmonary Medicine): 02 Posts
- Junior Resident (Forensic Medicine): 01 Post
Educational Qualification for Senior Resident and Junior Resident Posts:
- Senior Resident: Candidates should have M.D. (Doctor of Medicine)/Master of Surgery (MS)/ MDS (Master of Dental Surgery) Degree from a Medical Council of India (MCI) recognized institutions.
- Junior Resident: MBBS degree from any recognized Medical College/Institute and candidate should have completed his/her internship.
Official Notification PDF
Official Website Link
Also Read: Top 5 of the day–02 November 2019
How to apply for NSCBMC, Jabalpur Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates may attend the Walk-in-interview on 06 November 2019 along with all original certificates at the Chief Executive Officer and Dean, Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur - 482003, Madhya Pradesh. Candidates must reach the venue of walk-in-Interview before the scheduled time at 09:00 a.m.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2019: 496 Vacancies Notified for Constable Posts, Apply Online @csbc.bih.nic.in
Veer Bahadur Singh Purvanchal University (VBSPU), Jaunpur Recruitment 2019 for 37 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) Recruitment 2019 for 231 Professor and Associate Professor Posts
Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) Recruitment 2019 for 116 Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice (Integrated Test Range) Posts