Rajasthan High Court has postponed the recruitment notification for the post of of Clerk for RSJA and District Courts, Junior Assistant for RSLSA and DLSAa and Junior Judicial Assistant for Rajasthan High Court. As per the official notice "It is notified to all concerned that in view of total lockdown for containment of spread of Corona Virus (COVID-19), the scheduled dates for filling online application i.e. 30 March 2020 to 15 April 2020.
Rajasthan High Court New Application Dates will be announced after 15 April 2020. Rajasthan High Court (RHC) Jodhpur had published the employment notification for a total of 1760 vacancies are notified out of which 1127 vacancies are for Clerk Posts, 367 vacancies for Jr Assistant and 268 vacancies for Jr Judicial Assistant Posts.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment Selection will be done on the basis of written test. Candidates can check Rajasthan High Court Recruitment for 1760 Posts such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process etc. through the article given below.
- Starting Date of Application – to be announced after 15 April
- Last Date of Application - to be announced after 15 April
- Last Date of Submitting Fee is - to be announced after 15 April
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy Details
Total Posts – 1760
- Clerk Grade II – 1125 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 367 Posts
- Junior Judicial Assistant – 268 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Must be a graduate of any university established by law in India or equivalent exam of any university recognized by the govt
- Must have basic knowledge of Computer
18 to 40 years
For more information, check detailed notification given below
Selection Procedure for Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant Posts
Selection will be done on the basis of Written Exam and Type-writing test on Computer
How to Apply for Rajasthan High Court Clerk, Junior Assistant and Junior Judicial Assistant Jobs 2020
The Eligible candidates can apply for the Rajasthan High Court post through official website.
- General/EBC/OBC/Other state candidates – Rs. 500/-
- Other – Rs. 350/-