Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital (RGSSH) invited applications for the post of Technician and Paramedical Staff. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through online on or before 23 May 2017.
Closing Date of Online Application Forms: 23 May 2017
RGSSH Vacancy Details
- Technician Gr-I: 20 posts
- Technician Gr-II: 93 posts
- Physiotherapist: 3 posts
- Pharmacist: 4 posts
- Dietician: 2 posts
- Clinical Psychologist: 1 post
- Medical Social Worker: 1 post
Eligibility Criteria for Paramedical and Support Staff
- Technician Gr-I: 12th with Science and BSc/Diploma in concerned speciality with 8 years experience in concerned speciality i.e. in OT, OT Anaesthesia, ICU, Cath Lab, Ventilator, PFT, Sleep Lab, Bronchoscopy Suite, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Pathology, Technical Supervisor/Technician (Blood Bank), Perfusionist etc. in a Super Speciality Hospital of repute.
- Technician Gr-II: 12th with Science and BSc/Diploma in concerned speciality with 3 years experience i.e. in Microbiology, Pulmonology, Biochemistry, Cardiac OT, ICU, Cath Lab, Pathology, CSSD, Blood Bank, Endoscopy, Phlebotomist, Perfusionist, Transplant Coordinator etc. in concerned speciality in a Super Speciality Hospital of repute.
- Physiotherapist: 12th with Science and Bachelor Degree in Physiotherapy Therapy with 3 years experience in a Super Speciality Hospital of repute.
- Pharmacist: M. Pharma or B. Pharma with one year Experience or D. Pharma with three years Experience as a Pharmacist.
- Dietician: MSc in Home Science-Food and Nutrition/Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics/Food Science and Nutrition/Food and Nutrition Dietetics/Food Service Management and Dietetics with 3 years experience in a Super Speciality Hospital of repute.
- Clinical Psychologist: MA/MSc in Psychology with M.Phil in Clinical psychology or Clinical Psychologist Certification with 3 years experience in a Super Speciality Hospital of repute.
- Medical Social Worker: Degree and Graduate Degree or Diploma in Social Science/Social Welfare/Social Work/Sociology/Psychology.
- Not exceeding 55 years for post no. 1, 2 & 4.
- Not exceeding 50 years for post no. 3, 5 & 6.
- Between 18-27 years for post no. 7.
Application Fee for Paramedical and Support staff
- General & OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- SC/ST: Rs.100/-
- DIVYANG (Physical Handicapped): Nil
How to Apply for Rajiv Gandhi Super Speciality Hospital Paramedical and Support Staff 2017
Candidates can apply On-Line through website of the Hospital www.rgssh.in on or before 23 May 2017.