Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), Allahabad announced result for recruitment to various posts. As of now total 2141 candidates found suitable to be placed into provisional panel for the appointment on various post on north central railway and its ancillary units in pay Band -I Grade pay 1800/-.
All appointments are subject to verification of original certificate from respective board/institutions and verification of bonafide of antecedents as per laid down procedure.
Candidates can check their result by entering their roll number and date of birth.
Information from Official Notification:
- For various post in Pay Band 1 + Grade Pay Rs. 1800/- Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway had conducted written examination on 02.11.2014, 09.11.2014, 16.11.2014, 23.11.2014 & 30.11.2014 after which 5204 candidates were called for Physical Efficiency Test from 10.03.2015 to 14.03.2015 as per merit of written examination and following extant rules on reservation.
- Based on merit of written examination and qualifying PET candidates equal to total vacancies i.e. 2609 (other than PWD) community wise were called for Document and candidature verification and Medical Examination from 14.09.2015 to 16.10.2015 and 26.10.2015 to 28.10.2015 at Multipurpose Hall, D.S.A. Ground, Allahabad.
- 118 candidates absented from Document Verification on above dates were called through registered post on 09.11.2015 again for Document verification. Out of 118 total 45 candidates reported for Document Verification whereas 73 still absented from Document Verification. Candidature of 73 such absent candidates got cancelled.
- Document Verification and Medical Examination of 2536 candidates were conducted and 23 candidates were not reported for Medical examination even after issue of medical memo after completion of Document Verification and 05 candidates found unfit for all categories. Candidature of all such 28 candidates got cancelled.
- During various stages of scrutiny and Document verification, 339 candidates found indulged in impersonation. It is proved following extant procedure that these candidates did not appeared in the written examination but some one else appeared in place of these candidates or handwriting/thumb impression of these candidates did not match in various documents. Hence, apart from cancelation of candidature of these 339 candidates they are being debarred from all Railways examination through out Indian Railways as well as criminal case may also be Registered against them on case to case basis.
- Result of 28 candidates were withheld due to various reasons including temporary unfitness/unfit in medical examinations, doubt on photograph etc. These candidates are being informed about next course of action.
- As of now total 2141 candidates found suitable to be placed into provisional panel for the appointment on various post on north central railway and its ancillary units in pay Band -I Grade pay 1800/-.
- Result of Persons with disability:- Based on the merit of above written examination Total 65 candidates called for Document Verification on 02.03.2015 in Persons with Disability category. Out of 65 total 40 candidates found suitable to be placed in the Provisional panel. Result of 24 candidates got cancelled due to various reasons and result of 01 candidate is withheld due to doubt on mismatch of photograph on various stages.
- Current status of Result of above candidates may be viewed by entering Roll No. and Date of Birth on www.rrcald.org website.
- Allotment of post and division/unit has been made as per priority indicated by the candidates at the time of filling of the application form and during PET, keeping in view availability of vacancies and merit of the candidates in the panel as well as medical fitness in such category. This allotment may be changed by RRC or Railway Administration at any subsequent stage in the interest of Administration.
- All appointments are subject to verification of original certificate from respective board/institutions and verification of bonafide of antecedents as per laid down procedure.
- While all due care has been taken in preparing the status Railway Recruitment Cell, North Central Railway reserve the right to make amendments at any subsequent stage. RRC/NCR also reserves the right to declare any candidate successful or delete his/her name from the provisional/final notified result/select list at any stage of the recruitment procedure, on the ground of discrepancy or malpractice brought into notice at any stage. The decision of RRC based on the facts/evidence presented before itself in the matter shall be final.
- RRC/NCR shall also not be responsible for any uploading, hacking/virus and programming error/s. For any such issues base record at RRC will always be final.
- Further process of appointment will be made by the concerned divisions/unit were candidates allotted provisionally. Candidates have to report that divisions/units on receipt of the offer of appointment which will be sent to them by same division/unit within one or two month of the issue of this panel.