Sikkim University Recruitment 2019 for 13 Personal Assistant, Librarian and Other Posts
Sikkim University invited applications for the post of Controller of Examination and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 January 2019.
Sikkim University Jobs Notification: Sikkim University invited applications for the post of Controller of Examination and Other Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 15 January 2019.
Advertisement No. : SU/REG/Estt/F-2/09/2018/Vol.I/ 1569
Last Date of Application: 15 January 2019
Sikkim University Vacancy Details
- Controller of Examination-01 Post
- Librarian-01 Post
- Deputy Librarian-01 Post
- Deputy Registrar-01 Post
- Assistant Registrar-01 Post
- Hindi Officer-01 Post
- Personal Assistant-02 Posts
- Pharmacist-01 Post
- Library Attendant-02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Assistant, Librarian and Other Posts
- Controller of Examination/Assistant Registrar/Deputy Registrar-Master’s degreeor its equivalent
- Librarian-Master’s Degree in library science/information science/documentation scienceor an equivalent
- Deputy Librarian-Master’s Degree in library science/information science/documentation science
- Hindi Officer-Master’s degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level from a recognized University.
- Personal Assistant-Bachelors’ degree in any discipline from a recognized University.
- Pharmacist-12th Standard in Science
- Library Attendant/Laboratory Attendant-10th standard from a recognized School/Board
- Controller of Examination-62 Years
- Deputy Registrar-50 Years
- Assistant Registrar-37 Years
- Hindi Officer-35 years
- Personal Assistant-32 Years
- Pharmacist/Library Attendant/Laboratory Attendant -18 and 27 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Sikkim University Jobs 2019
Eligible candidates can apply Online for the posts through the Sikkim University’s Website www.cus.ac.in on or before 15 January 2019.