Apprentice Jobs 2018
Southern Railway Jobs Notification: Southern Railway invited applications for the post of Apprentice. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 23 February 2018. The minimum qualification for applying is 10th pass.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit list which will be prepared by the recruitment committee. The candidates who are applying for these posts, they are required to submit one application for all trades/units. He/She should either for Fresher, Ex. ITI category or category.
Notification No.: CPB/P1/98/Act/TP/Vol.XXI
- Last date for submission of application:23 February 2018
Southern Railway Vacancy Details
- Carriage and Wagon Workshop/Perambur-Freshers and Ex. ITI – 300 Posts
- Electrical Workshop/Perambur – Freshers and Ex. ITI- 93 Posts
- Loco Works/Perambur -Ex.ITI only – 201 Posts
- Engineering Workshop/Arakkonam -Ex.ITI only – 17 Posts
- Chennai Division – ELS/AJJ --Ex.ITI only – 12 Posts
- Chennai Division – RS/AVD --Ex.ITI only – 15 Posts
- Chennai Division – RS/TBM --Ex.ITI only – 40 Posts
- Chennai Division – DSL/TNP --Ex.ITI only – 7 Posts
- Chennai Division – C&W/BBQ --Ex.ITI only – 25 Posts
- Chennai Division – RS/RPM --Ex.ITI only -4 Posts
- Railway Hospital/Perambur --Fresher & Ex.ITI – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentices Post
- Fitter, Painter & Welder- 10th pass +2 System of education or its equivalent.
- Electrician- 10th Class under 10, +2 System of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent
- Refrigeration and Air conditioning Mechanic-10th Class under 10, +2 System of education with Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Mathematics or its equivalent
- Medical Laboratory Technician (Radiology, Pathology, Cardiology)-12th Class under 10, +2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- Fitter, Machinist, MMV, Turner, Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter, Painter, Welder Wireman, & R&AC-10th Class under 10 +2 System of education and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI
- Electrician-0th Class under 10 +2 System of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI
- Electronics Mechanic & Winder ( Armature)-10th Class under 10 +2 System of education with Science (Physics and Chemistry) and Mathematics or its equivalent and ITI course in the relevant trade in Government recognized ITI
- PASAA-10th Class under 10 +2 System of education & National Trade Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training in “Computer Operator and Programming Assistant”
Age Limit for Apprentices Posts
- Welder, Painter, Fitter, Electrician and R&AC Job -15 – 22 years
- Medical Laboratory Technician Job -15 – 24 years
- Ex.ITI Category Posts- 15 – 24 years
(Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for the Southern Railways Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to the Workshop Personnel officer of the Chief Workshop Manager, Carriage and Wagon Works, Southern Railways, Ayanavaram, Chennai 600023. The Last date of receipt of application is 23 February 2018.
Computer Courses for steno, typist in Govt. Deptt. Ministries
How to Become Professor in College or University