Sports Authority of India Recruitment 2017 for 04 Various Contractual Staff Posts
Sports Authority of India (SAI) invited applications for the post of Various Contractual Staff Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post by appearing for walk-in interview on 26 April 2017.
Sports Authority of India Jobs Notification: Sports Authority of India (SAI) invited applications for the post of Various Contractual Staff Posts. The eligible candidates can apply to the post by appearing for walk-in interview on 26 April 2017.
- Date of Interview: 26 April 2017
Sports Authority of India Vacancy Details
- Physiotherapist – 01 Post
- Accountant-cum-Office Assistant – 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator – 01 Post
- Lady Warden – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Contractual Staff Posts
- Physiotherapist: Master’s Diploma in Sports Medicines & Physiotherapy with working experience of 4-5 years with recognized and Government set up/National/State Sports Body with proper knowledge of Internet operation etc.
- Accountant-cum-Office Assistant: Graduate having 4-5 years accounting experience and should be conversant with proper upkeep of office records etc.
- Data Entry Operator: Graduation with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application and should have 4-5 years of experience preferably in a Government set up or other agencies.
- Lady Warden (Female) for Boys and Girls Hostel: Preferably be Graduate with minimum 02 years of experience as and Single Widow or Divorce without any encumbrance.
Lady Warden – 40 years
How to Apply for Sports Authority of India Various Contractual Staff Posts 2017
Eligible candidates can apply for the post by appearing for interview along with required documents at Conference Hall of Sports & Youth Service Department, C-1, Nayapalli, Bhubneshwar - 751012 on 26 April 2017.