Symbiosis School of Banking and Finance (SSBF) invited applications from interested and eligible candidates for admission to MBA programme in Banking and Finance 2015-17. Eligible Candidates can apply through online in prescribed format on or before 26 November 2014. SSBM was established in 2010 to address the growing demand for trained workforce in the Banking and Financial Services (BFS) sector.
• Closing date of application forms: 26 November 2014
• Closing date of Payment for SNAP 2014: 29 November 2014
• Closing date of Payment for SSBF: 6 January 2015
• Daye of GE-PIWAT: 5 February 2015 to 8 February 2015
• Daye of Declaration of merit list: 26 February 2015
Details of the Programme:
• Name of the Programme: MBA Banking and Finance
• Total Fees: Rs.5.90 lakhs
Eligibility Criteria for Admission: Bachelor degree or equivalent with minimum 50% marks for general (open) category and 45% marks for students of SC and ST category.
Application Fee: Demand Draft of Rs.1000 from any Bank in favor of “Director SSBF” payable at Pune.
• Candidate’s selection for admission to the courses will be made on the basis of SNAP conducted by Symbiosis International University on 21 December 2014.
• The shortlisted candidates will have to appear for a common Group Exercise, Personal Interview and Written Ability Test (GE-PIWAT) process.
• The final selection will be made on the basis of performance in SNAP 2014 and GE-PIWAT.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply online through www.snaptest.org on or before 26 November 2014.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.