SSC MTS Admit Card Central Region: Staff Selection Commission, Central Region has released the admit card for Computer Based Test Phase I Exam for Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff Examination 2019. Candidates who opted their exam centre within Uttar Pradesh & Bihar State download the e-admit card from the RRB Central Region official website i.e. www.sscer.org
SSC MTS exam will be held from 02 August to 22 August 2019. SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 link is also given below. Candidates can download their admit card by providing their Registration ID, Roll Number/ Name and Date of Birth.
How to download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019 for UP and Bihar?
- Visit the official website of the SSC Central Region www.sscer.org
- Click on the link ‘STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD FOR MULTI TASKING (NON-TECHNICAL) STAFF EXAMINATION 2019 TO BE HELD FROM 02/08/2019 TO 22/08/2019’ and the on PROCEE NOW
- Enter your Registration Number or Roll Number or Name & Father's Name: and Date of Birth
- Select your exam city
- Click on the “Search” button
- Download SSC MTS Admit Card 2019
- Take a printout of the future use
Candidates should carry their admit card along with ID proof (viz. Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, printout of e-Aadhaar (not Xerox copy of Aadhaar), Driving License, PAN card, Passport, Identity Card issued by the employer in case the candidate is a Govt. employee, College / University Photo ID card, if still studying, in ORIGINAL at the exam centre.