Staff Selection Commission North Eastern Region invited application for recruitment to the post of Senior Technical Assistant. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through prescribed format before 08 December 2013 till 05 PM. Refer the mentioned link for complete information.
- Opening Date for Registration: 09 November 2013
- Closing Date for Registration: 08 December 2013 till 05 PM
Details of Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant(Chemical): 02 Posts
- Senior Technical Assistant(Geophysics): 02 Posts
Total Number of Posts: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: PB-2- Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Senior Technical Assistant(Chemical): Master’s degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognised University with 02 years of experience in Ground Water Analysis and Ground Water Chemistry
- Senior Technical Assistant(Geophysics): Master’s degree in Geophysics or Applied Geophysics from a recognised University with 02 years experience of Geophysical investigations related to ground water exploration
Application fee: Rs.50/-(Rupees fifty) only
The women candidates, schedule castes, schedule tribes candidates are exempted.
How To Apply
- Download the application form from the Commission’s website http://ssc.nic.in
- Super scribed the envelop with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________________ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO.NER_____ OF ADVT. NO.____________
- Send the duly filled application in the prescribed format to mentioned address
To, Regional Director
Staff Selected Commission (NER)
Housefed Complex, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road
Dispur, Guwahati-781 006(Assam)
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc. or by a screening test at the discretion of the Commission.