Staff Selection Commission – North Western Region invited applications for Recruitment to the Post of Assistant Librarian. The candidates eligible for the posts may send their applications in the prescribed format along with the copies of required documents on or before 13 January 2014. SSC is an Indian government organisation to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training. Its aim is to conduct examinations and/or interviews to make recruitment to Group “B” and Group “C” posts for the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India.
Last Date for Receipt of Application forms: 13 January 2014
- Name of the Post: Assistant Librarian
- Total No. of Post: 1
- Candidate’s age should be between 18-25 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should be Graduate from a recognised University with Degree or Diploma in Library Science.
- Candidates have to pay the fee of Rs.50/- in the shape of CRFS pasted at the top of the application in the space provided which must be got cancelled from the counter clerk of any post office.
- Women candidates /Scheduled Castes/ Scheduled Tribes candidates are exempted from the fees.
Pay Scale: (PB-2) Rs.9300-34800 + Grade Pay Rs.4200/-
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc. or through a screening test at the discretion of the Commission.
- Candidates, thus, selected may be required to undergo a written proficiency test wherever applicable/required.
- Candidates qualified on the basis of merit of proficiency test if any held, would be required to appear at the interview.
- Final select list would be prepared in order of merit as disclosed by the aggregate marks.
How to Apply:
- Eligible candidates may apply through prescribed application format as available on the website http://ssc.nic.in
- Application Form, duly complete in all respect, along with one recent passport size photograph affixed and one additionally duly attested photograph to be enclosed, attested copies of all relevant certificates/ mark sheets, caste certificates (if applicable) should be submitted to the address given below before 13 January 2014.
STAFF SELECTION COMMISSION (NER)
HOUSEFED COMPLEX, LAST GATE, BELTOLA BASISTHA ROAD
DISPUR, GUWAHATI-781 006(ASSAM)
- The envelope containing the application must be superscribed in bold letters as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________________________ADVERTISED VIDE CATEGORY NO.NER_____ OF ADVT. NO.____________
For more information, click on the link given below: