Tezpur University Job Notification: Tezpur University has invited applications for the Project Staff posts. Interested persons can apply for Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 03 June 2020.
Applications in prescribed format (enclosed) are invited for a temporary position of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF)/Research Associate (RA) in a CSIR sponsored research project entitled, “Multicomponent crystal technology to improve drug pharmacokinetic attributes” under Dr. Bipul Chandra Sarma (BCS), Assistant Professor (AP), Depart. of Chemical Sciences, Tezpur University, Tezpur, Napaam-784028, Assam.
- Last Date for submission of application for JRF, SRF and RA Posts: 03 June 2020
Tezpur University Project Staff Vacancy Details
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 01 Post
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): 01 Post
- Research Associate (RA): 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Project Staff Job
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF): Possessing M.Sc. degree in Chemistry or equivalent degree in pharmaceutical sciences with 60% marks and passing NET/GATE test.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF): (i) Possessing M.Sc./B. Pharm or equivalent degree and at least two years of post M. Sc./B. Pharm, research exp. or pharmaceutical sciences. (ii) Possessing M. Pharma or pharmaceutical background.
- Research Associate (RA): Doctorate with PhD degree or having three years of research, teaching and design development experience after M. Sc./M. Pharma/M. E./M. Tech. in the area of pharmaceutical sciences/chemical science/chemical engineering.
Official Notification Download Here
Official Website Link
How to Apply
Interested persons can apply for Tezpur University Recruitment 2020 through the prescribed format on or before 03 June 2020. Interested candidates may send their applications in prescribed format (enclosed) along with detailed bio-data to the Principal Investigator through email or by post within 15 days (i.e. 03 June 2020) from the date of issue of this advertisement. Only shortlisted persons will be called for personal interview.