Prathama Bank invited applications for recruitment to the post of Officers Scale and Office Assistant. All the eligible candidates for the posts can apply through online mode before 14 January 2013. Only those candidates can apply who have qualified IBPS CWE RRB Exam conducted in the month of September 2012.
• Start Date for Online Application: 2 January 2013
• Last Date for Online Registration: 14 January 2013
• Date for making online payment of Application Fee: 2 January 2013 to 14 January 2013
Details of Vacancy
• Officer Scale-III: 7 posts
• Officer Scale-II (General Banking Officer): 36 posts
• Officer Scale-I: 83 posts
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 96post
Educational Qualification: The candidate applying for the post should have qualified degree from a recognized university with 50 percentages of marks.
• For Officer Scale- III: Below 40 years
• For Officer Scale- II: Above 21 years - Below 32 years
• For Officer Scale- I: Above 18 years - Below 28 years
• For Office Assistant: Between 18 years and 28 years
IBPS Score Card
The candidate should have qualified Common Written Examination for Regional Rural Banks conducted by IBPS. Details are given in advertisement below.
• Officer (Scale I, II & III): Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates and Rs.100/- for all others
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Rs. 20/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates and Rs.100/- for all others
The selection of the candidates is based on the performance in IBPS CWE RRB held in September 2012 and interview to be conducted by bank.
How to Apply
The eligible can apply through online application format, which is available on bank’s website before 14 January 2012.