VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital invited applications for the post of Junior Resident (non-PG). Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 02 June 2017.
Notification Details: No. 4-1/2017 - Academic
- Last Date of Application Submission – 02 June 2017
VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Vacancy Details
- Junior Resident (non-PG)MBBS– 174 Posts
- Total Junior Resident (non-PG) dental surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery- 12 Posts
- Dental Surgery-07 Posts
- Maxillofacial Surgery-5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident (non-PG) Posts
- Junior Resident (non-PG) MBBS - MBBS Degree from a Recognized University & must be registered with Delhi Medical Council (DMC).
- Junior Resident (non-PG) dental surgery and Maxillofacial Surgery- BDS degree from a Recognized University; should be registered with DDC/State Dental Council Registration is mandatory at the time of counselling.
Application Fee for Junior Resident (non-PG) Posts
- General – Rs. 500/- (non-refundable)
- OBC-Rs. 250/-(non-refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
How to apply for VMMC & Safdarjung, Junior Resident (non-PG) Posts
Application should be submitted in DIARY & DISPATCH SECTION of the institution (near Gate no. 2 and near Bank of Baroda Safdarjung Hospital Branch). The application send by post must be having written prominently on the top of the envelope “Application for the post of Junior Resident (Non-PG) MBBS or BDS.” The last date of submission of application is 2 June 2016 till 3.00PM.
Scroll down for more jobs