Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSCC), Thiruvanthapuram invited applications for the post of Teachers, Technical Assistant and other posts. Interested candidates can apply for the post through the prescribed format on or before 24 April 2017.
- Last Date of Online Application Submission- 24 April 2017
VSCC Thiruvanthapuram Vacancy Details
- Post Graduate Teacher (English) - 1 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher (Physics) - 1 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher (Maths) - 1 Post
- Trained Graduate Teacher (Sanskrit) - 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Electronics) - 5 Post
- Technical Assistant (Chemical) - 1 Post
- Technical Assistant (Electrical) – 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant (Mechanical) – 02 Posts
- Scientific Assistant (Physics) - 1 Post
- Scientific Assistant (Chemistry) - 1 Post
- Library Assistant- A- 1 Post
- Catering Supervisor- 1 Post
- Post Graduate Teacher English, Physics- 40 years
- PGT Maths- OBC- 43 years
- TGT-35 years
- Technical Assistant- 35 years
- Library Assistant- OBC- 38 years
- Catering Supervisor- ST-40 years
Educational Qualification for Teacher, Technical Assistant and Other Posts
Post Graduate Teacher - The candidate should have Two years’ Integrated Post Graduate M.Sc Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT or Master’s degree in relevant field from a recognized University with at least 50% Marks. Candidate should have B.ed or equivalent degree from a recognized University. Candidate should be proficient in teaching in bilingual language (English & Hindi).
Trained Graduate Teacher (sanskrit)- The candidate should have four years’ Integrated degree Course of Regional College of Education of NCERT in Sanskrit with at least 50% marks in aggregate or Bachelor’s Degree with atleast 50% marks in Sanskrit in all the three years from a recognized University. Candidate should have pass CTET conducted by CBSE in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. Candidate should be proficient in teaching English and Hindi Medium.
Technical Assistant - The candidate must have first class diploma in relevant field.
Library Assistant- The candidate should have graduate degree with good academic record and candidate should have first class Master’s degree in Library Science/Library & information Science or equivalent.
Application Fee for Teacher, Technical Assistant and Other Posts
- General/OBC- Rs. 250/- (non-refundable)
- SC/ST/Pwd/ex-servicemen/women- No fee
The application fee is to be deposited through online mode by using Credit/Debit card or Internet Banking or can be deposited in any branch State Bank Of India through SBI collect facility. No other mode of payment will be acceptable.
How to Apply for Teacher, Technical Assistant and Other Posts
Eligible candidates can register themselves through the online mode latest by 24 April 2017. Applicants are advised to mention their valid id and check their id and visit the official site on daily basis for further information.
Selection Procedure for Teacher, Technical Assistant and Other Posts
The selection of candidates will be made through written test or Interview.
Scroll down for more jobs