Jagranjosh.com brings for its reader daily updated quizzes that cover the topics like National Milk Day, animal cloning factory, and species of tree frog among others.
1. The National Milk Day (NMD) was on 26 November 2015 observed across India to mark birth anniversary of which personality?
a) MS Swaminathan
b) Dr Verghese Kurien
c) Rajender Singh
d) Prithvi Raj Singh
2. Name the country that in November 2015 announced its plan to develop the world’s largest animal cloning factory.
a) South Korea
c) United States
d) United Kingdom
3. Name the sitting Rajya Sabha MP from Nagaland who passed away on 26 November 2015 and was a successful Industrialist?
a) Neiphiu Rio
b) Khekiho Zhimomi
c) CM Chang
d) Gaurav Gogoi
4. What is the name of event that was organized across the world as part of observance of International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women on 25 November 2015?
a) Orange the world: End violence against women and girls
b) Orange Your Neighbourhood to raise awareness against Gender-Based Violence
c) Unite to End Violence against Women
d) Ending violence against women is good for everyone
5. Name the species of tree frog that was discovered in Western Ghats by a team of researchers.
a) Ghatixalus magnus
b) Raorchestes flaviventris
c) Chelonoidis donfaustoi
d) Puntius Dolichopterus
6. Name the state where a new species of bush frog, named Raorchestes flaviventris, was rediscovered by a team of scientists.
b) Tamil Nadu
7. Conservative opposition candidate Mauricio Macri won the presidential election of
8. Name the actor who was on 25 November 2015 titled as Britain’s greatest living movie star as per ShortList magazine.
a) Michael Caine
b) Ian McKellen
c) Christian Bale
d) Jude Law
9. Who was appointed as the President of The Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM) on 25 November 2015?
a) Sandeep Jajodia
b) Rana Kapoor
c) Sunil Kanoria
d) Rishabh Malik
10. Name the noted Indian-origin businessman of Nepal who died on 25 November 2015 and was the Chairman of Shree Airlines.
a) Khekiho Zhimomi
b) Surendra Pal Roi
c) Sandeep Dikshit
d) Banwari Lal Mittal
11. Who was appointed as the Director of the National Cricket Academy (NCA) in Bangalore on 25 November 2015?
a) Shashank Manohar
b) Dilip Vengsarkar
c) Brijesh Patel
d) Vikram Singh
12. Who was appointed as the Director of Rediffusion/Edelman in India on 26 November 2015?
a) Rakesh Thukral
b) Vinod Moorthy
c) Jimmy Mogal
d) Abhishek Narang
13. Which international sporting organisation on 25 November 2015 gave its nod for fresh elections to put together a new National Federation for Indian Boxing?
a) International Olympic Committee (IOC)
b) World Boxing Association (WBA)
c) International Boxing Association (IBA)
d) World Boxing Federation (WBF)
14. The Reserve Bank of India on 25 November 2015 shifted the issue date of Sovereign Gold Bond by four days to 30 November 2015 to enable their smooth uploading into
a) e-Laxmi system
b) e-Dhanlaxmi system
d) e-Kuber system
15. India on 24 November 2015 successfully test-fired its nuclear-capable Dhanush ballistic missile with a strike range of 350 km from a naval ship named
a) INS Vikramaditya
b) INS Vikrant
c) INS Subhadra
d) INS Satpura
1-(b) 6-(c) 11-(b)
2-(b) 7-(a) 12-(b)
3-(b) 8-(a) 13-(c)
4-(a) 9-(c) 14-(d)
5-(a) 10-(d) 15-(c)