Forbes released the World's Highest-Paid Actors 2015 list
The list of 34 global actors includes names 12 newcomers of which five are from India , Indian actors in the list are Amitabh Bachchan, Salman Khan, Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor.
Forbes on 4 August 2015 released the list of 2015 World's Highest-Paid Actors. The list, that includes names of 34 global actors, was topped by Robert Downey Jr., for the third year in a row, with earnings of 80 million US dollars.
Jackie Chan was placed at the second place in the list with earnings of 50 million US dollars. Vin Diesel stood at the third spot with earnings of 47 million US dollars.
Top ten in the list are
• Robert Downey Jr. stood at top position in the list with earnings of 80 Million US dollars
• Jackie Chan stood at second position with earnings of 50 Million US dollars
• Vin Diesel stood at third position with earnings of 47 Million US dollars
• Bradley Cooper stood at fourth position with earnings of 41.5 Million US dollars
• Adam Sandler with stood at fifth position with earnings of 41 Million US dollars
• Tom Cruise stood at sixth position with earnings of 40 Million US dollars
• Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan stood at seventh position with earnings of 33.5 Million US dollar
• Akshay Kumar stood at ninth position with earnings of 32.5 Million US dollars
• Mark Wahlberg stood at tenth position with earnings of 32 Million US dollars
Indian Actors in the list of 2015 World's Highest-Paid Actors
The Forbes list also includes the names 12 newcomers of which five are from India alone. The Indian stars stood at the second position with combined earnings of 140.5 million US dollar, just after the US.
The list figures five bollywood actors of which three are ranked among top 10 highest-paid actors.
The three Indian actors ranked among top 10 highest paid actors are Amitabh Bachchan and Salman Khan at No. 7 and Akshay Kumar at 9th position.
The other two Bollywood actors in the list are Shah Rukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor.
Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1 Current Affairs App