Jagran Josh Logo

General Motors India appointed Kaher Kazem as President and MD

Dec 8, 2015 11:50 IST

Kaher KazemGeneral Motors (GM) India on 7 December 2015 appointed Kaher Kazem as its President and Managing Director (MD) of the company effective 1 January 2016.

Kazem will succeed Arvind Saxena, who will retire from the company by the end of December 2015.

Who is Kaher Kazem?

Kazem is an Australian executive who became GM India's Chief Operating Officer (COO) in August 2015.

He is highly regarded within GM for leading the company’s Uzbekistan operations from 2012.

About General Motors India Private Limited

General Motors India Private Limited is a partnership between General Motors and SAIC Motor Corporation Limited.

General Motors has 93 percent stake in the partnership and the remaining 7 percent is held by SAIC.

GM India is the 5th largest automobile manufacturing company in India after Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Tata Motors and Mahindra.

Now get latest Current Affairs on mobile, Download # 1  Current Affairs App

Is this article important for exams ? Yes5 People Agreed
Read more Current Affairs on: GM , General Motors India , Kaher Kazem , Arvind Sxena , SAIC , GM India

Latest Videos

Register to get FREE updates

    All Fields Mandatory
  • (Ex:9123456789)
  • Please Select Your Interest
  • Please specify

  • ajax-loader
  • A verifcation code has been sent to
    your mobile number

    Please enter the verification code below

Newsletter Signup
Follow us on
This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK