Serendipity Arts Festival to be held in Goa
More than 40 exciting projects and exhibitions featuring famous artists, like Kabi Raj Lama, Bandu Manamperi, Escif, Billy Chang, SP Pushpakanthan, Lisa Stertz and Paquito Gonzalees, will be a part of the Serendipity Arts Festival.
The Serendipity Arts Festival (SAF) is scheduled to be held from 16 December to 23 December 2016 in Goa.
The festival will see a stellar line-up of 33 global artists, who will display their work at the eight-day inspiration-packed festival.
More than 40 exciting projects and exhibitions featuring famous artists, like Kabi Raj Lama, Bandu Manamperi, Escif, Billy Chang, SP Pushpakanthan, Lisa Stertz and Paquito Gonzalees, will be a part of the festival.
Focus areas of the festival
- Promoting patronage of the arts
- Creating a space for interdisciplinary exploration across the arts
- Being a driver for arts education
- Connecting young aspiring artists and students with the professional possibilities of the art world in India
- Connecting Indian arts community with international discourses in art
About the Serendipity Arts Festival
- The Serendipity Arts Festival will be held on the banks of River Mandovi in Goa.
- The festival is envisioned as a space, which brings together the visual, performing and culinary arts.
- The festival is curated by a panel of artists and institutional figures.
- The festival is a long-term cultural project that hopes to affect positive change in the arts in India on a large scale.
- It is a cultural experiment that hopes to affect the way Indians interact with art on a daily basis by addressing issues such as arts education, interdisciplinary discourse, accessibility of the arts and patronage culture.