The Serendipity Arts Festival (SAF) is scheduled to be held from 16 December to 23 December 2016 in Goa.
The festival will see a stellar line-up of 33 global artists, who will display their work at the eight-day inspiration-packed festival.
More than 40 exciting projects and exhibitions featuring famous artists, like Kabi Raj Lama, Bandu Manamperi, Escif, Billy Chang, SP Pushpakanthan, Lisa Stertz and Paquito Gonzalees, will be a part of the festival.
Focus areas of the festival
- Promoting patronage of the arts
- Creating a space for interdisciplinary exploration across the arts
- Being a driver for arts education
- Connecting young aspiring artists and students with the professional possibilities of the art world in India
- Connecting Indian arts community with international discourses in art
About the Serendipity Arts Festival
- The Serendipity Arts Festival will be held on the banks of River Mandovi in Goa.
- The festival is envisioned as a space, which brings together the visual, performing and culinary arts.
- The festival is curated by a panel of artists and institutional figures.
- The festival is a long-term cultural project that hopes to affect positive change in the arts in India on a large scale.
- It is a cultural experiment that hopes to affect the way Indians interact with art on a daily basis by addressing issues such as arts education, interdisciplinary discourse, accessibility of the arts and patronage culture.