WCD Ministry launches contest for logo design for 'Women of India Festival'
The Ministry of Women and Child Development has invited designers to get the chance to win national recognition by designing a logo for the 'Women of India Festival' that will be held in October 2017.
The Ministry of Women and Child Development on 2 August 2017 launched a contest for designing a logo for the 'Women of India Festival', which is scheduled to be held at Dilli Haat in New Delhi in October 2017.
The festival is being organised and fully funded by the Ministry as a part of their major initiative of economic empowerment of women.
• The festival lays a platform for designers who aspire to see their creation displayed on a National platform.
• The event would see on display the biggest selection of organic products prepared or grown by women.
• Participants would include lakhs of visitors and buyers from both India and abroad.
• Details of the contest have been made available on the official social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter) of the Women and Child Development Ministry.
• The last date to submit entries is 21 August 2017.