The Ministry of Women and Child Development on 2 August 2017 launched a contest for designing a logo for the 'Women of India Festival', which is scheduled to be held at Dilli Haat in New Delhi in October 2017.
The festival is being organised and fully funded by the Ministry as a part of their major initiative of economic empowerment of women.
• The festival lays a platform for designers who aspire to see their creation displayed on a National platform.
• The event would see on display the biggest selection of organic products prepared or grown by women.
• Participants would include lakhs of visitors and buyers from both India and abroad.
• Details of the contest have been made available on the official social media accounts (Facebook and Twitter) of the Women and Child Development Ministry.
• The last date to submit entries is 21 August 2017.
Who: WCD Ministry
President Ram Nath Kovind’s visit to Cyprus: Key Highlights
India records best-ever performance at Asian Games 2018: In Detail
Indus Waters Treaty: India, Pakistan agree to undertake Treaty mandated tours on both sides
Vodafone-Idea merger completed; creating India’s largest telecom service provider