GK Questions with answers Programmes & Policies of Government of India Set II, in this set you will find repository of 10 Multiple Choice Questions that is made as per latest examination pattern of UPSC (IAS, IPS, IES,IFS, CDS, NDA), State-PSC, SSC, Railways and other competitive examinations.
1. In which of the following year Janani Shishu Suraksha Karyakram (JSSK) was launched?
2. Government of India has launched Housing for All (Urban) missions with the vision of facilitating housing to all by the year?
3. Under which Five year plan the National Urban Livelihood Mission (NULM) was launched?
4. In which of the following year government has introduced the Maharatna Scheme?
5. Which of the following is not a feature of MPLADS scheme?
A. This scheme is partially funded by Government of India.
B. The funds released under the scheme are non-lapsable.
C. Execution and monitoring of scheme at ground level has been done by district authorities.
D. Member of Rajya Sabha can recommend works anywhere in the state from which he is elected.
6. Members of Parliament Local Area Development Scheme (MPLADS) was launched in the year?
7. Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) was approved with an outlay of?
A. 800 crore rupees
B. 1000 crore rupees
C. 1200 crore rupees
D. 1500 crore rupees
8. In which of the following state, Beti Bachao Beti Padhao was launched?
A. Uttar Pradesh
9. What is the name of Organic Farming Scheme announced in Budget 2015−16?
A. Paramparagat Krishi Vikas Yojana
B. Poorvvarti Krishi Vikas Yojana
C. Bhoomi Vikas Yojana
D. Kisan Krishi Vikas Yojana
10. Sukanya Samriddhi Account or Girl Child Prosperity Scheme was launched in the year?