GK Quiz on President & Pressure Groups
Dear Students, the GK Team of Jagran Josh is presenting you a set of 10 MCQs based on President & Pressure Groups. This is can help you a lot in the upcoming exams. So go through this quiz and evaluate yourself.
1. The executive power of the Union is vested in which one of the below?
A. Prime minister
B. Home minister
2. Which one of the following article deals with the pardoning power of the President?
A. Article 71
B. Article 74
C. Article 72
D. Article 75
3. The impeachment of the President is carried by which one of the following?
A. Attorney general
B. Members of the legislative
D. Prime minister
4. Which one of the following article deals with the tenure of the President?
A. Article 53
B. Article 56
C. Article 55
D. Article 52
5. Which of the following article deals with the impeachment of the President?
A. Article 65
B. Article 62
C. Article 64
D. Article 61
6. The Pressure groups are:
A. Political organisations
B. Economic organisation
C. Moral organisations
D. Organisations of universal character
7. The Pressure Group tries to promote the interests of their members by exerting pressure on:
D. All the above
8. Which of the following are known as Pressure Groups?
A. Trade unions
B. Caste groups
C. Tribal organisations
D. All the above
9. which of the following is not a feature of pressure group?
A. It tries to influence from outside
B. Its membership is large
C. It actively joins political parties
D. Its members can join any number of groups
10. Which of the following is not a method used by the pressure group for achieving its objectives?
A. It finances political parties
B. It organises demonstrations
C. It clearly aligns with a political party
D. It tries to influence policy makers