5 Mountain Divisional Ordnance Unit (Mtn. DOU), C/o 99 APO, Pin 909 005 invites applications from eligible Indian Nationals, who fulfilling the requisite criteria for filling up the following below mentioned Group ‘C’ posts of the “Mazdoor and Fireman”. The candidates eligible for the post may applywithin 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: Within 21 days from the date of publicationof the advertisement in the Employment News.
Details of Posts
- “Mazdoor”: 14 Posts
- “Fireman”: 01 Post
Educational Qualification/ Eligibility Criteria
- Possess Matriculation (Class 10th Pass) from a recognized Board or University.
- Must be physically fit and capable of performing strenuous duties.
Age Limit & Relaxation
Age Limit for the candidate should bebetween 18 to 25 years as on last date of receipt of application and Age relaxation for the category candidates should be as per rules.
Pay Scale/ Salary
- For Post 1: Pay Band (PB – 1) and Pay Scale of Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1,800/- Per Month.
- For Post 2: Pay Band (PB – 1) with Grade Pay of Rs. 1,900/- Per Month.
The short listed candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test/ Physical Endurance Test followed with the Personal Interview, which might be conducted by the administration.
How to Apply
Interested Candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with attested photo copies of relevant certificates/ testimonials in support of date of birth, qualifications, experience, category (SC/ ST/ PWD), Discharge Certificate etc. with two recent Passport size Photograph one should affix on the application form and other on the Acknowledgement Card and also enclosed one self- addressed envelope affixing Postal Stamp of Rs. 25/- may be forwarded to the “Commanding Officer, 5 Mountain Divisional Ordnance Unit, PIN – 909 005, C/o 99 APO”through ordinary post within 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the Employment News.