AAU Recruitment 2019: Assam Agricultural University (AAU) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Technology Transfer Officer, Manager, Content Development Manager and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 8 April 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 8 April 2019
AAU Vacancy Details
- Manager – 3 Posts
- Technology Transfer Officer – 1 Post
- Content Development Manager – 1 Post
- Admin & Finance Officer – 1 Post
- Business Development Officer– 1 Post
- Research Analyst – 1 Post
- Technical Officer – 1 Post
- Receptionist cum Office Assistant – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Teaching Staff Posts
- Manager, Business Development Officer – MBA/ PGDM/ Equivalent Masters degree in relevant subject from a recognized University.
- Technology Transfer Officer – Masters Degree in licensing/technology transfer/commercialization from a recognized University.
- Content Development Manager- Master degree in Mass Communication from UGC recognized University.
- Admin & Finance Officer- Post graduate degree in administration/ management / HR and finance from a recognized University.
- Research Analyst – Bachelor’s degree in technology/ Science/ Economics or Business Administration from a recognized University.
- Technical Officer – Diploma from recognized State Technical Board.
- Receptionist cum Office Assistant – Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
How to apply for AAU Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The name of the post should be mentioned in the subject line of the email as “Application for the post of …… in Foundation for AIC‐AAU Incubator.