AAVIN Job Notification: AAVIN invited applications for the post of Senior Factory Assistant & Others. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 21 July 2018.
Last Date of Application: 21 July 2018
AAVIN Vacancy Details
- Manager: 03 Posts
- Manager (Marketing): 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Dairy): 01 Post
- Private Secretary Gr-III: 01 Post
- Executive (Office): 03 Posts
- Junior Executive (Office): 01 Post
- Heave Vehicle Driver: 01 Post
- Technician (Electrical): 02 Posts
- Senior Factory Assistant: 07 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Factory Assistant & Other Posts Job
- Manager: Must Possess a Degree in Vety Science from a recognized University.
- Manager (Marketing): Must Possess any Degree and MBA from a recognized University / Institution (or) any degree and 2 years post graduate Diploma from a recognized University / Institution.
- Deputy Manager (Dairy): Must possess Degree with IDD/ NDD or Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science / Dairying or B.Tech in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Food Processing from any approved institutions.
- Private Secretary Gr-III: Must Possess a degree in any discipline.
- Executive (Office): Must Possess Post Graduate Degree and pass in Co-operative Training.
- Junior Executive (Office): Must be a Graduate in any discipline.
- Heave Vehicle Driver: Must have passed VIII Std., or its equivalent.
- Technician (Electrical): SSLC / X std. Pass. Must Possess ITI (Electrical) with National Trade Certificate and in Lineman/ Wireman. (“ B” Licence) (or) Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering and “C” Licence.
- Senior Factory Assistant: Must have passed +2 OR Must Possess ITI in any trade.
How to Apply for the AAVIN Senior Factory Assistant & Other Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to General Manager, Sivagangai District Cooperative Milk Producers Union Limited, ‘O’, Siruvayal Road, Kalanivasal, karaikudi, Pin-630002 on or before 21 July 2018.