Agricultural Department, Assam Jobs Notification: Agricultural Department, Assam has invited applications for the post of Consultant and Others. The eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 & 27 November 2018.
- Walk-In-Interview - 26 & 27 November 2018
Agricultural Department, Assam Vacancy Details
- Consultant-02 Posts
- Planning, Monitoring and evaluation Officer-02 Posts
- Computer cum Account Assistant-04 Posts
- Office Peon-02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Consultant and Other Posts
- Consultant- M.Sc (Agri); Experience in the rank of JDA and above; 15 years’ Experience in Agriculture Extension; Experience in Execution of Agriculture Development schemes.
- Planning, Monitoring and evaluation Officer- M.Sc. (Agri)/M.Sc (Eco)/M.Sc (Agri) in statistics with 60% marks and a Diploma in Computer Application.
- Computer cum Account Assistant- B.Sc/ B.Com with 60% Marks and Diploma in Computer Application.
- Office Peon- HSLC passed only.
Age Limit for Consultant Posts - 63 Years
Age Limit for Planning, Monitoring and evaluation Officer/ Computer cum Account Assistant/ Office Peon Posts – 43 Years (Age Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Women, as per Govt. Rules)
How to Apply for Agricultural Department, Assam Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 & 27 November 2018 at Krishi Niwas, Directorate of Agriculture, Assam, Khanapara, Guwahati-22 along with the documents.