All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal Job Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Bhopal has invited applications for the 231 posts of Technical Assistant, Programmer, Stenographer and other. The eligible candidates can apply for these posts on or before 15 February 2019.
Advertisement No: Admin/AIIMS/Bhopal/Rect.Cell/2019/02
Last Date for Apply: 15 February 2019
Total Number of posts: 231
- Technical Assistant/Technician-40
- Programmer (Data Processing Assistant)-02
- Pharmacist Grade II-27
- Sanitary Inspector Grade II-18
- Medical Record Technician-18
- Dispensing Attendants-04
- Gas/Pump Mechanic-02
- Junior Scale Steno (Hindi)-01
- Lab Attendant Gr. II-41
- Store Keeper-cum-Clerk-09
- Mechanic (Air Conditioning & Refrigeration)-06
- Driver (Ordinary Grade)-02
Eligibility Criteria for Non-faculty Posts Job
- Technical Assistant/Technician- Candidates should have B. Sc. in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. 5 years experience in the concerned field. OR Diploma in Medical Lab Technology or equivalent. 8 years’ experience in the concerned field. OR For posts in Anesthesia/Operation Theatre, B.Sc. in OT Techniques or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in concerned field. 10+2 with Science with Diploma in OT Techniques or equivalent with 8 years’ experience in concerned field.
- Programmer (Data Processing Assistant)- Candidates should have BE/B.Tech (Comp. Sc./Comp.Engg.) OR Post Graduation in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institution.
- Pharmacist Grade II- Candidates should have Diploma In Pharmacy from a recognised University/Institution Should be a registered Pharmacist under Pharmacy Act 1948
- Sanitary Inspector Grade II- Candidates should have Pass in Class 12 + Health Sanitary Inspector course (1 year duration) from a recognized university / institution and not less than 4 years of experience in a 200 bedded hospital
- Stenographer- Candidates should have 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University. Skill Test Norms: Dictation : 10 Minutes @ 80 WPM Transcription – 50 Minutes English or 65 Minutes Hindi on a Computer
- Medical Record Technician- Candidates should have B.Sc. (Medical Records) Or 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with At least 6 month Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute / University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital Setup
- Electrician- Candidates should have 10th Class /Standard or equivalent and ITI Diploma Certificate in Electrician Trade, Electrical Supervisory certificate of Competency; and Practical experience of 5 years in erection and running /maintenance of different types of HT and LT electrical installations including UG cable systems.
- Visit the official website http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in for details of the Educational qualification for the other posts.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply for these posts on the prescribed address on or before 15 February 2019 by speed post/ registered post only.