AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019, Walk in Interview for 35 Junior Resident Posts
AIIMS Bhopal is hiring for 35 Junior Resident Posts.
AIIMS Bhopal Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhopal (AIIMS Bhopal) invited applications for the recruitment of Junior Resident. Eligible candidates can apply for the post in the prescribed format and attend walk-in-interview on 29 and 30 May 2019.
- Junior Residents (Non - Academic) – 29 May 2019
- Junior Residents (Non - Academic) Dentistry - 30 May 2019
AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy Details
Junior Resident – 35 Posts
- Junior Resident - Basic Pay Rs. 56,100 (Level 10) + NPA
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Resident Post
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates who have passed MBBS/ BDS (including Internship- 29/05/2014 to 30/05/2019), not earlier than five years before the date of interview for Junior Residency (Non-Academic).
Selection Procedure for Junior Resident
Selection will be done on the basis of interview.
How to Apply for AIIMS Bhopal Jobs 2019
The Eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview at the Ground Floor, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Medical College Building, Saket Nagar, Bhopal – 462020 (M.P.) on scheduled date and time.
Rs. 1000/- (No fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates) to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal