AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs Notification: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) Bhubaneswar has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Senior Resident. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 31 january 2019.
• Last date for submission of application: 31 january 2019
AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy Details
• Senior Resident – 123 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Senior Resident Posts
Educational Qualification: A Postgraduate Medical degree viz. MD/MS/DM/M.Ch/DNB in their respective disciplines recognised by MCI /Institute of National Importance.
Age Limit – 37 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for Senior Resident Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam.
How to apply for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 31 january 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.
Application Process for AIIMS Bhubaneswar Jobs 2018
• General / OBC Category: Rs. 1000/- with transaction charges, as applicable.
• SC/ST Category: Rs. 500/- + Transaction Charges as applicable.
• OPH Category : No application Fees
Download Official Notification PDF Here