AIIMS, Jodhpur Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Jodhpur has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Nutritionist, Computer Assistant/DEO and Others. Interested candidates can appear for walk-in-interview on 26 June 2019.
- Walk-In-Interview Date: 26 June 2019
AIIMS, Jodhpur Vacancy Details
- Psychologist – 1 Post
- Nutritionist – 1 Post
- Social Worker/Project Coordinator– 1 Post
- Computer Assistant/DEO– 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Nutritionist, Computer Assistant/DEO and Other Posts
- Psychologist – M.A./M.Sc. in Psychology from a recognized University/Institution. with one-year research experience in Clinical Psychology.
- Nutritionist – M.Sc. in Home Science Food and Nutrition/Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics/ Food Science & Nutrition/Dietetics/Food Service Management and Dietetics.
- Social Worker/Project Coordinator– Master degree in Social work or Sociology from a recognized university.
- Computer Assistant/DEO– Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with one year certificate in computer application.
Age Limit for Nutritionist, Computer Assistant/DEO and Other Posts
- Psychologist, Nutritionist, Social Worker/Project Coordinator– 30 years
- Computer Assistant/DEO– 28 years
How to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2019
All candidates should submit the filled application in the prescribed format and Bio-data on the day of Walk-In-Interview and should appear in person for Walk-In-Interview along with all relevant original documents and one set of self-attested photocopies of documents to the Research Section, Room No. C-116, First Floor, Medical College Building, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Jodhpur.