AIIMS, Mangalagiri Recruitment Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Mangalagiri has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Others. Eligible candidates can apply to the posts through the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2019.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 May 2019
AIIMS, Mangalagiri Vacancy Details
- Professor - 11 Posts
- Additional Professor – 9 Posts
- Associate Professor – 6 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 19 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Professor, Associate Professor and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have a Medical qualification included in the I or II Schedule or Part II of the third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act of 1956; a Postgraduate Degree required in the concerned subject. Candidates can check the official notification pdf for further details.
Age Limit for Professor, Associate Professor and Other Posts
- Professor, Additional Professor – Not exceeding 58 years
- Associate Professor, Assistant Professor – Not exceeding 50 years
Selection Process for Professor, Associate Professor and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Interview Performance.
How to apply for AIIMS, Mangalagiri Jobs 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode only. The last date of submitting the online application forms is 15 May 2019.
Application Fee for Junior Resident Posts
- General/OBC – Rs.3, 000 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- SC/ST- Rs.2,500 + Transaction Charges as applicable
- PWD – No Fee