AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2019: Apply Online for 18 Non-Faculty Posts @aiimsmangalagiri.edu.in
AIIMS Mangalagiri is hiring candidates for Nursing Officer, Lower Division Clerk and Other Posts. Candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 18 June 2019.
AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2019: All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has issued a notification on its official website for recruitment to the posts of Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer, Nursing Officer and other Posts. Candidates having requisite qualification can apply to these posts through the prescribed format on or before 18 June 2019.
- Last date for submission of Applications: 18 June 2019
AIIMS Mangalagiri Vacancy Details
- Lower Division Clerk – 1 Post
- Stenographer – 1 Post
- Nursing Officer – 14 Posts
- Warden (Male) – 1 Post
- Medical Social Service Officer –Grade – I – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Non-Faculty Posts
- Lower Division Clerk, Stenographer – 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized board/ University.
- Nursing Officer – B. Sc (Hons.) Nursing/B. Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized institution OR B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post B. Sc Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized University.
- Warden (Male) – Graduate from recognized University; Diploma/Certificate in House Keeping/Material Management/Public Relations/Estate Management.
- Medical Social Service Officer –Grade – I – MA (Social Work)/MSW, with specialization in Medical Social Work, from a recognized University.
How to apply for AIIMS Mangalagiri Recruitment 2019
Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before 18 June 2019. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.