AIIMS Recruitment: The All India Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) has postponed the examination date of Nursing Officer Posts. Earlier it was scheduled on 07 December 2018. As per the official notification, "Due to the announcement of Assembly Elections in Rajasthan and Telangana the date of Recruitment Examination for the post of NURSING OFFICER-2018 for AIIMS, Bhopal, Jodhpur, Patna and Raipur scheduled to be held on Friday 7th December 2018 has been postponed till further orders."
AIIMS 2000 Nursing Officers Recruitment 2018 Online Application is scheduled to be started from today and all interested candidates can apply for the AIIMS Nursing Officer vacancy through the official recruitment portal of the AIIMS, i.e. www.aiimsexams.org. The online application will continue till 29 October 2018.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi has released the notification to fill 2000 vacant post of Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade III).The recruitment is being done by AIIMS Delhi on behalf of AIIMS Bhopal, AIIMS Jodhpur, AIIMS Patna and AIIMS Raipur. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply online for the posts through official website www.aiimsexams.org.
Candidates considering applying for the posts for AIIMS Recruitment 2018 should possess Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council. The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the govt. rules.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018, online application link will activate on 08 October and candidates would be able to apply till 29 October 2018. The candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Computer Based Test which is scheduled to be held on 07 December 2018 at various centres across India.
AIIMS Recruitment 2018 pay scale for Nursing Officer Post is Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs. 9300-34800 with Grade pay of Rs. 4600/-.
• Starting Date for Online Application Submission - 08 October 2018
• Last Date for Online Application Submission - 29 October 2018till 05:00 PM
• Date of Online Computer Based Test - 07 December 2018
• Date for uploading of Scheme of Examination - 12 December 2018
• Result Date – 18 December 2018
Nursing Officer (Staff Nurse Grade III)- 2000 Posts
• AIIMS Bhopal: 600 Posts
• AIIMS Jodhpur: 600 Posts
• AIIMS Patna: 500 Posts
• AIIMS Raipur: 300 Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
• B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognised University or Institute; Or Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognised University of Institute; Or Post Basic B.Sc Nursing from a recognised University or Institute; OR
• Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from a recognised Board or Council and registered as a Nurse or Nurse and Mid-wife with State Nursing Council. Two and half years’post-qualification experience in minimum fifty bedded Hospital.
21 to 30 Years
Selection will be done on the basis of Computer Based Test.
DISCLAIMER: JPL and its affiliates shall have no liability for any views, thoughts and comments expressed on this article.
NHM Goa Recruitment 2018: Notification Issued for 12 TBHV, STS and Other Posts
DHFWS, Alipurduar Recruitment 2018 for 08 Block Accounts Manager and Other Posts
HARTRON to Hire 50 Communication Officer Posts; Apply before 12 November
Haryana Roadways (HARTRANS) Requires 504 Heavy Vehicle Driver Posts