All India Institute Of Speech And Hearing Job Notification: All India Institute of Speech And Hearing (AIISH) invited applications for the post of Faculty. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 17 August 2018.
Last Date of Application: 17 August 2018
All India Institute Of Speech And Hearing Vacancy Details
- Professor: 17 Posts
- Associate Professor: 09 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 15 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Faculty Posts Job
- Speech/ Language Pathology, Speech/ Language Sciences, Audiology: M. Sc with 55% and Ph. D in the discipline mentioned above or its equivalent.
- ENT: MBBS, M.S. (ENT)
- Clinical Psychology: M. A. /M. Sc in Clinical Psychology with 55% and Ph. D in the discipline mentioned above or its equivalent.
- Audiology/ Speech Pathology/ Speech Sciences/ Language Pathology: Master’s Degree in the relevant discipline with at least 55% marks and a Ph. D. Degree in the concerned discipline.
- ENT: Good Academic record with MBBS with M.S (ENT) or an equivalent degree recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- Electronics & Acoustics: M.E/ M. Tech in Electronics OR Communication OR Instrumentation OR other equivalent degree recognized by AICTE with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed).
- Speech Pathology/ Speech Sciences/ Language Pathology/ Audiology: Master’s degree with 55% marks in the discipline mentioned above OR its equivalent.
- Electronics (Group-A): M. E or M. Tech in Electronics with minimum of 55% marks or its equivalent degree.
- Ear Mould Technician: Diploma in Hearing, Language and Speech (DHLS) or Diploma in Hearing Aid & Ear mould Technology (DHA&ET) or its equivalent.
How to Apply for the AIISH Faculty Posts Jobs 2018
Application may be downloaded from our website www.aiishmysore.com and send the filled up application form along with other details to Director, All India Institute of Speech and Hearing, Manasagangothri, Mysore–570006 on or before 17 August 2018.