Air India Express Limited Jobs Notification: Air India Express Limited has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Manager, Senior Officer and Others. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 15 days (16 December 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
- Last date for submission of application: 15 days (16 December 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.
Air India Express Limited Vacancy Details
- Manager – Flight Dispatch Grade- M-4 – 8 Posts
- Sr. Officer- Flight Dispatch (Mumbai) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Controller CMS in Officer Cadre (Mumbai) – 2 Posts
- Officer-Crew Scheduling (Mumbai/Delhi) Grade – M-1 – 4 Posts
- Officer - Operations (Mumbai) Grade – M-1 – 1 Post
- Officer- Tech Library (Mumbai) – 1 Post
- Co-ordinator [ Flight operations / dispatch] (Kannur) – 1 Post
- Sr. Assistant - Operations (Delhi) – 1 Post
- Assistant Technical Library (Mumbai) – 1 Post
- Manager- Scheduling & Network Planning [Mumbai] – 1 Post
Airport Services Department
- Deputy Manager – Cargo Services (Cochin) – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager – Ramp Services [Cochin] – 1 Post
- Sr. Officer- Catering Service [Cochin] – 1 Post
- Officer - Airport Services [Varanasi, Chandigarh & Bangalore] – 1 Post
- Officer - Airport Services (Finance & Planning) [Cochin] – 1 Post
- Senior Assistant – Airport Services [Kannur, Calicut] Grade - S-3 – 3 Posts
Flight Safety Department
- Dy. Manager- Flight Safety [Mumbai] – 2 Posts
- Sr Officer- Flight Safety [Mumbai] – 1 Post
- Deputy Chief of Training [Mumbai] – 1 Post
- B737-800 Synthetic Flight Instructor (Mumbai) – 1 Post
- Dy. Chief of Finance [Kochi] – 1 Post
- Dy Manager - Finance [ Anywhere in India and currently at Mumbai ] Grade - M -3- 2Posts
- Deputy Chief of (CAMO) (Thiruvananthapuram /Mumbai) – 2 Posts
- Manager – Airworthiness Review – 1 Post
- Assistant - HR (Calicut) Grade – S-2 – 1 Post
Information Technology Department
- Chief of IT - Grade- M-8 – 1 Post
- Sr. Assistant -Web Services (Mumbai) – 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for Manager, Senior Officer and Other Posts
Educational Qualification: Senior Secondary/Graduates/CA/ICWA can apply to the above posts as per requirement. Candidates are advised to check the link of official notification for more details.
Selection Process for Manager, Senior Officer and Other Posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written test, personal interview and pre-employment medical examination.
How to apply for AIEL Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can apply to the post by sending applications along with the documents to the Chief of HR Air India Express Limited Airlines House, Durbar Hall Road, Near Gandhi Square, Kochi- 682016 within 15 days (16 December 2018) from the date of publication of this advertisement in Employment News.