Air India Engineering Services Ltd. (AIESL) invited applications for the post Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for attend walk-in-interview on any working day subject to confirmation.
Air India Recruitment 2019: Air India Engineering Services Ltd. (AIESL) invited applications for the post Aircraft Maintenance Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on any working day subject to confirmation.
- Date - Any working day subject to confirmation.
- Validity - 6 months from the date of advertisement.
Air India AIESL Vacancy Details
Aircraft Maintenance Engineer - 70 Posts
Salary will be commensurate with qualification and experience in the range of Rs.95,000 to Rs.1,28,000 pm.
Eligibility Criteria for Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Post
- CAR 66 CAT B1/B2 licence on B737-700/800/900 aircraft fitted with CFM56 engine.
- CAR 66 CAT B1 licence on B777-200LR/300ER series aircraft fitted with GE-90 engine.
- Minimum one year maintenance experience as a certifying support staff with CAR 145 approved organization on B737-800/ CFM56 and B777-200LR/300ER fitted with GE-90. However, both qualified may also apply.
- Must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognised Indian Board/ University or equivalent from a Foreign University.
- General Category – Not above 55 years
- OBC – Not above 58 years
- SC/ST – Not above 60 years
- Ex-Servicemen – as per Govt. rules but not above
Interested and eligible candidates are required to WALK-IN to the venue, along with requisite Fee of Rs.1000/- by Demand Draft and documents at Air India Engineering Services Limited, Maintenance Repair Organization - Hangar, Chakkai Thiruvananthapuram-695007.
How to Apply for Air India AIESL Jobs 2019
Applicantsare required to download application form from our website and send the duly filled application form to Chief Maintenance Manager, Air India Engineering Services Ltd. MRO Hangar, Chakkai, Trivandrum, Kerala-695007 in the prescribed format only and compulsory subject line as “Application for the post of Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – Your Name”.