Air India AIASTL Recruitment 2019: Air India, Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) invited applications for the post of Customer Agent and Junior Executive Posts. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format and appear for walk-in-interview on 17 and 18 February 2019.
- Junior Executive – 17 February 2019 (Sunday) between 09:00 AM to 12 Noon
- Customer Agent - 18 February 2019 (Monday) between 09:00 AM to 12 Noon
Air India Vacancy Details
- Customer Agent - 150 Posts
- Junior Executive (Technical) - 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Customer Agent and Junior Executive
- Customer Agent - Candidates must be a Graduate from a recognised university under 10+2+3 pattern. Well conversant with computer operation.
- Junior Executive (Technical) - Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Electrical / Electrical and Electronics / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised University. Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehicle Valid Driving Licence to be produced maximum within 12 months from the date of joining
- 28 Years
Selection Procedure for Air India Customer Agent and Junior Executive
Selection will be done on the basis of Group Discussion Personal Interview Pre-employment Medical Examination.
How to Apply for Air India Jobs 2019
The eligible candidates walk-in for the interview at Cochin International Aviation Services Ltd (CIASL), CIAL Academy XI/318E, Cochin International Airport Building Cochin Airport P.O. Nedumbassery, Ernakulam - 683 111 along with the Application form duly filled-in & copies of the testimonial/certificates (as per attached application format with the advertisement) and non-refundable Application Fee of Rs.500/-(Rupees Five Hundred Only) by means of a Demand Draft in favour of “AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD , payable at Mumbai.
Application Fee for Air India Jobs:
Rs. 500 (No Fee for Ex-servicemen /SC/ST candidates)