Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2019: Allahabad High Court has released the admit card for Group C and D Posts. Candidates applied for the post can download their admit card through the official website of Allahabad High Court.
The written test for Group 'D' Cadre (Post Code-04) & Group 'C' (Clerical cadre, Post Code-02) is scheduled to be held on 20 January 2019 and for Driver Gr.-IV (Post Code 03) & Stenographer Gr.-III (Post Code) which is scheduled on 21 January 2019. A total of 3495 vacant posts of Group C and D will be filled by this recruitment exam.
Know the steps to Allahabad High Court Admit Card 2019 for Group C and D Posts
The candidates shall have to produce the printout of their e-Admit Cards at the allotted venue for appearing at the specified examination. Candidates are advised to carry two passport size photos along with the ID Proof at the exam centre.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 for 3495 Group C and D Vacancies, Last Day Today
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 for 3495 Group C & D Vacancies: Allahabad High Court has issued a notification for recruitment to the 3495 vacant posts of Group C and D. Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode from 6 December 2018 to 26 December 2018.
Class IV to Graduation Pass candidates have the opportunity to apply on 3495 Posts of Group C and D under the Uttar Pradesh Civil Court Staff Centralized Recruitment 2018-19, in the U.P. State District Courts subordinate to the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Candidates between the age group of 18 to 40 years are eligible for these posts. Age relaxation will be given to the reserved category candidates as per govt. norms.
The High Court, Allahabad will hold common offline Written Examination Post Code No. wise on different dates/shifts in the various Districts of Uttar Pradesh, followed by Hindi/English Computer Type Test, Hindi/English Stenography Test and Technical Driving Test wherever applicable. Candidates can check here the eligibility criteria, selection process, educational qualification etc. before applying to the posts.
• Commencement of submission of application: 6 December 2018
• Last date for submission of application: 26 December 2018
• Stenographer Grade-III – 412 Posts
• Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentices – 1484 Posts
• Drivers – 40 Posts
• Tube well Operator-cum-Electrician/Process Server/Orderly/Peon/Office Peon/Farrash/Chowkidar/Waterman/Sweeper/Mali/Coolie/Bhisti/ Liftman/Sweeper-cum-Farrash – 1559 Posts
• Stenographer Grade-III – Graduation with Diploma or Certificate in Stenography along with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC Society.
• Junior Assistant/Paid Apprentices – Intermediate with CCC Certificate issued by DOEACC society and 25/30 words per minutes for Hindi/English Typewriting on Computer.
• Drivers – High School along with Driving License to drive a four wheeler for a period not less than 3 years.
• Tube well Operator- cum-Electrician- Junior High School with Diploma or certificate course from Industrial Training Institute.
• Process Server- Process Server must have passed High School
• Orderly/ Peon/ Office Peon/ Farrash/Chowkidar/Waterman/ Sweeper/ Mali/Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman- Junior High School
• Sweeper-cum-Farrash – Class VI
Interested candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 26 December 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the online application for future reference.
Allahabad High Court invited applications for recruitment to the post of Group C & D. Eligible candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 August 2017.
Allahabad High Court Vacancy Details
Group C Cadre- 2366 Posts
Group D Cadre -2020 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Group C & D Posts
Age Limit – 18 to 40 years
How to apply for Allahabad High Court, Group C & D Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 22 August 2017. Candidates are advised to keep the finally submitted online application for future reference.