Allahabad High Court Job Notification: Allahabad High Court invited applications for the post of Translator & Legal Assistant. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
- Opening date of Application: 08 August 2018
- Last Date of Application: Within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Allahabad High Court Vacancy Details
- Translator: 05 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 02 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Translator & Legal Assistant Posts Job
- Translator: Master’s Degree in English and typing aptitude preferably a certificate from a recognised Institution.
- Legal Assistant: The applicant should have completed Law Graduation in the academic Session 2015-16, 2016-17 or 2017-18 and typing aptitude preferably a certificate from a recognised Institute.
Below 35 years of age
How to Apply for the Allahabad High Court Translator & Legal Assistant Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to Secretary, High Court Legal Services Committee, High Court, Allahabad, New Building, Room No. F-7, High Court Allahabad within 15 days from the date of publication of advertisement.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2018 for 95 Law Clerk Trainee Posts
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Law Clerk (Trainee). Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 30 June 2018.
- Last date for submission of application: 30 June 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Law Clerk (Trainee) Posts
Educational Qualification: Three Years Professional/Five Years Integrated Degree in Law from any Law College or recognized University.
Age Limit – 21 to 26 years
How to apply for Allahabad High Court Jobs 2018
Interested candidates can submit applications along with the documents to Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad on or before 30 June 2018.