Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd Job Notification: Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd (APCL) invited applications for the post of Management Trainee. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 07 May 2018.
Last Date of Application: 07 May 2018
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd Vacancy Details
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: 45 Posts
- Management Trainee (Safety): 02 Posts
- Management Trainee (HR): 05 Posts
- Management Trainee (Marketing): 06 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Management Trainee Posts Job
- Graduate Engineer Trainee: B.E. / B.Tech. (Chemical / Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical / Civil) or equivalent qualification from an Engineering College of repute.
- Management Trainee (Safety): B.Sc with Diploma in Industrial Safety or B.E. / B.Tech (Environment Engg.) from an Engineering College / Institute of repute.
- Management Trainee (HR): Full time MBA / MSW with specialization in Personnel management or MPM or M.A in Social Work with specialization in Personnel Management or MA in Personnel Management from College / Institute of repute.
- Management Trainee (Marketing): Full time M.B.A (Marketing) or post graduate qualification in Management with specialization in Marketing from a College / Institute of repute. Preference shall be given to the candidates from Commerce, Science and Engineering background.
30 years of age
How to Apply for the Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd Management Trainee Posts Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format and send the applications along with other necessary documents to General Manager (HR) Assam Petro-Chemicals Limited P.O. Parbatpur, Namrup Dist. Dibrugarh, Pin- 786 623 (Assam) on or before 07 May 2018.