Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur (IIT Kharagpur) invited applications for the post of Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship, Research Associate and Research Assistant Post. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 15 May 2018.
Last Date of Application - 15 May 2018
IIT Kharagpur Vacancy Details
- Research Associate - 3 Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship (Chemical Engineering) - 2 Posts
- Junior Research Fellowship (Mining Engineering) - 1 Post
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship (Chemistry) - 1 Post
- Senior Research Fellowship - 1 Post
- Research Assistant - 1 Post
Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Post
Educational Qualification and Experience
- Research Associate - Ph.D in Organometallic Chemistry/Computational Chemistry (Molecular Modelling)/Polymer Sci. & Engineering and experience in synthesis of air-sensitive organometallic compounds/metallocene based catalysts/Handling high pressure reactors/polymerization units
- Junior Research Fellowship (Chemical Engineering) - M.Sc in Organic/Inorganic Chemistry with valid NET/GATE score and experience in synthesizing organometallic compounds
- Junior Research Fellowship (Mining Engineering) - B.Tech in Mining/Civil/Mining Machinery with valid NET/GATE score OR M.Tech in Mining/ Mining Machinery/Environmental Engineering/Geo-Technical Engineering and experience in Geo technical Engineering/digital data analysis/Geological & geophysical data
- Junior Research Fellowship/Senior Research Fellowship (Chemistry) - M.Sc. (Chemistry/Polymer Science/Materials Chemistry with valid NET/GATE score) with good academic record for JRF Post and M.Sc. (Chemistry/Polymer Science/Materials Chemistry with valid NET/GATE score) with good academic record with 2 years research experience in the related field for SRF Post.
- Senior Research Fellowship - M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering/Polymer Sci.& Engineering with two years research experience.
- Research Assistant - M.A/M.Sc in Economics/Development Studies and experience in impact Evaluation of Development Programmes
How to Apply for the IIT Kharagpur Jobs 2018
Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode on or before 15 May 2018. For more information, check detailed notification link given below
Application Fee IIT Kharagpur Non-Teaching Posts:
- JRF/SRF/ Research Associate - No Fee
- Research Assistant - Demand Draft for Rs.50/- (Not for female candidates) drawn in favour of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur