Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invited applications for recruitment to the post of Graduate Engineer Trainee. Interested candidates can apply through the prescribed format on or before 22 December 2017.
- Commencement of submission of online application – 2 December 2017
- Last date for submitting online applications- 22 December 2017
- Tentative date for Online Computer Based Test – 7 January 2018
- Interview date – will be communicated via mail or website
ECIL Vacancy Details
Total no. of Posts for Graduate Engineer Trainee – 66
- ECE – 25 Posts
- EEE- 12 Posts
- E & I – 3 Posts
- CSE – 10 Posts
- Civil – 6 Posts
- Mechanical – 7 Posts
- Chemical – 3 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
Educational Qualification- First Class Engineering Degree with minimum of 65% marks in aggregate from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
Age Limit – 25 Years (age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
Application Fee for Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
- General/OBC – Rs. 500/- (non-refundable)
- SC/ST/PWD – No Fee
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2017, Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts
Interested candidates can apply through the online mode up to 22 December 2017.