ISRO SDSCS Apprentice Jobs
ISRO-SDSCS Jobs Notification: Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) - Satish Dhawan Space Centre SHAR (SDSCS) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Apprentice. Interested candidates can apply in the prescribed format on or before 28 July 2018.
- Opening Date for Online Registration: 07 July 2018
- Closing Date for Online Registration: 28 July 2018
ISRO-SDSCS Vacancy Details
- Trade Apprentice-Fitter – 75 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Electrician – 20 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Motor Mechanic - 5 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Electronic Mechanic – 42 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Chemical – 10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Drafts Man-CIVIL – 5 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Air Condition – 10 Posts
- Trade Apprentice-Diesel Mechanic – 4 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice-(Office Assistant + Comp. Science) – 125 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Mechanical- 17 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Mechanical – 14 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-ECE – 13 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-ECE – 9 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-EEE – 6 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-EEE – 5 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-E&EI – 5 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-E&EI – 6 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-CSE – 5 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-CSE – 3 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-CIVIL – 5 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-CIVIL – 5 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Chemical – 13 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Chemical – 2 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Automobile – 3 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Agriculture Engr. – 5 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Catering Technology – 3 Posts
- Technician Apprentice-Photography – 1 Post
- Graduate Apprentice-Library Science – 4 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice-Aeronautical – 1 Post
- Vocational Apprentice-Nursing/ MultiPurpose Health Worker – 6 Posts
- Vocational Apprentice-Lab Technician – 4 Posts
- Vocational Apprentice-Construction Technology – 4 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Apprentice Posts
- Trade Apprentice - Must have passed SSLC/SSC + ITI/NTC/NAC in relevant Trade from NCVT.
- Technician/Graduate Apprentice- First Class in relevant Discipline from a recognized University.
- Vocational Apprentice- Vocational course involving two years course after completion of Secondary stage of school education from recognized by the All India Council for Technical course.
- Technician Apprentice-DCCP + Vocational Apprentice
- DCCP- First Class in relevant Trade from a recognized University / Institution.
- Vocational Apprentice- Vocational course involving two years after completion of SSC from recognized by the All India Council for Technical course.
Age Limit – should not be less than 14 years
How to apply for ISRO-SDSCS Jobs 2018
Candidates can apply through the online mode on or before 28 July 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the submitted online application for future reference.
Also Read: Current Affairs
Also Visit: GK Quiz