APPSC AEE Prelims 2018-19 Admit Card: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has issued the admit card for AEE Prelims Exam 2018-19. Candidates applied for the exam can check their admit card on the official website of APPSC.
APPSC AEE Prelims 2019 Exam is scheduled to be held on 17 February 2019. A total of 309 posts will be recruited through this recruitment process.
Steps to download APPSC AEE Prelims 2018-19 Admit Card
- Visit the official website of APPSC i.e. psc.ap.gov.in.
- Click on AEE Prelims Exam 2018-19.Enter User ID, Mobile Number and Click on Go button.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates can download and take a printout of the admit card for future reference.
APPSC AEE Prelims 2018-19 Exam is a screening test which will be held to select the candidates for the main exam. Those who will qualify the prelims exam will be eligible to appear in the main exam (CBT). The main exam is scheduled to be held on 1 and 2 April 2019. The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the computer-based examination.
Candidates are advised to take a printout of the admit card and carry it along with identity proof on the day of the exam. Candidates can download the admit card by clicking on the below link.
Andhra Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2018 for 309 AEE Posts, Last Day Today
Andhra Pradesh PSC Jobs Notification: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Assistant Executive Engineer in various Engineering Services for a total of 309 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply to the post through the online mode only.
The online application process will begin from 3 December 2018 to 24 December 2018. Before applying for the post, Candidates are required to register themselves through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) on the Commission’s Website.
- Commencement of submission of application: 3 December 2018
- Last date for submission of application: 24 December 2018
- Screening Test – 10 February 2019
- Main Exam Screening Test – 1 April 2019 and 2 April 2019
Andhra Pradesh PSC Vacancy Details
- AEE (Civil) in AP Rural Water Supply and Sanitation Dept. – 136 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in Roads & Buildings Engineering Service – 58 Posts
- AEE (Electrical) in Roads & Buildings Engg. Service – 4 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Department. – 64 Posts
- AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Department – 7 Posts
- AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj & RD Engineering Service -35 Posts
- AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P Tribal Welfare Engineering Department – 3 Posts
- AEE (Civil) in A.P Public Health & Municipal Engineering Department – 2 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Executive Engineer Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
Age Limit – 18 to 42 years (Age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per govt. norms)
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh AEE Posts
Candidates can apply to the post through the online mode from 3 December 2018 to 24 December 2018. Candidates can take a printout of the finally submitted online application for future reference.