APPSC Jobs Notification: Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC), Itanagar invited applications for the post of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector. Eligible candidates can apply to the post in the prescribed format on or before 02 January 2019.
Notification Number - 11/2018
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission - 12 December 2018
- Last Date of Application - 02 January 2019
APPSC Vacancy Details
Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector - 23 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts
Educational Qualification and Experience:
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering of a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a Provincial Act or a State Act or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualification OR
- Diploma in Automobile Engineering issued by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Andhra Pradesh or Technological Diploma Examination Board, Hyderabad or Any other equivalent qualification; and
- Motor Driving License and have experience in driving motor vehicles for a period of not less than 3 years and possess Heavy Transport vehicle endorsement..
- He is not less than 165 Cms. in height
- He must not be less than 86.3 Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum expansion of 5.00 Cms.
- She is not less than 157.5 Cms. in height
- She must not be less than 82.30 Cms. round the chest on full inspiration with a minimum of expansion 5.00 Cms.
21 to 24 Years
Selection Procedure for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Post
Selection will be done on the basis of written examination.
How to Apply for APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspector Posts 2018
The Eligible candidates can apply to the post through www.psc.ap.gov.in. from 12 December 2018 to 02 January 2019.