Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Job Notification: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications for the 39 posts of Horticulture Officer in the State Horticulture Service department. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 03 January 2019.
Advertisement NO: 12/2018, Dt.13/12/2018
- Starting Date of Online Application: 14 December 2018
- Last Date of Application: 03 January 2019
- Date of Main Examination: 03 April and 04 April 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Horticulture Officer-39 Posts
- Candidate should have a degree in Horticulture of a recognized University in the State or any other University or institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, provided that M.Sc. (Agriculture) with specialization in Horticulture would be considered for appointment if candidates having a degree in Horticulture are not available.
- Provided that in case of SC /ST vacancies if the candidates with B.Sc. degree qualifications in Horticulture are not available the candidates with B.Sc. degree qualifications in Agriculture shall become eligible.
Selection will be made on the basis of screening test (if needed), Main Examination and Mock Test.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of APPSC, with the link https://psc.ap.gov.in/(S(e5xfqqmewyxyu2qz4fkeitf2))/UI/CandidateLoginPages/UserRegistration.aspx on or before 03 January 2019.