Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Forest Section Officer Job Notification: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has invited applications for the 50 Forest Section Officer posts under Andhra Pradesh Forest Sub Services. The eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 20 March 2019.
Advertisement No: . 06/2019, Dated: Dt.12 February 2019
- Starting Date of Online Application: 26 February 2019
- Last Date of Application: 20 March 2019
- Last date for payment of fee: 19 March 2019
- Date for Screening Test: 02 June 2019
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Vacancy Details
Total Vacancies: 50
Carried Forward Vacancies
- Forest Section Officer-02
- Forest Section Officer-48
- Candidates should have Bachelor’s in Botany or Forestry or Horticulture or Zoology or Physics or Chemistry or Mathematics or Statistics or Geology or Agriculture as a subject or
- Bachelor’s In Engineering with Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or Civil Engineering of any University an India, established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, State Act or Provincial Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
- Check the official notification for details of the educational qualification of the post.
Age Limit: (As on 01 July 2019)
- 18 years - 30 years
- Check the details notification for details of the age relaxation.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply to the post by visiting the official site of APPSC https://psc.ap.gov.in from 26 February 2019 to 20 March 2019.